Seven Days of Giveaways Continues!
Day 3’s Prize is the book “Redemption from Tyranny ~ Herman Husband’s American Revolution” by Bruce E. Stewart.
- You have until 4:30 PM EDT on April 7 to enter!
- The number of entries submitted by you will depend on the action(s) you complete. The entries for each action are stated in number form beside each action on the entry form. *Actions may change daily.*
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Open ONLY to US residents who are 18 years of age or older.
- One winner will be randomly selected and notified by email at the email address provided in the entry form within 24 hours after the Giveaway ends. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list.
- Winner must accept the prize by responding to the notification email within 48 hours of notification.
- If you are reading this as a blog subscriber in your email, please click the “Read in browser” link at the bottom of the email.
- See link to complete official rules included in entry form below.
I’ve been a member on your sight for a long while, forgive me for not saying hello sooner. I’m an Outlander fan for sure. But also a Ancestry Historian. NC represents a very large part of who I am. My grandfather knew and worked side by side with Herman Husband. Stephen Howard. Bother Edward also was a judge in NC also and my list goes on from The New Lights etc. I love the books you’ve listed, ordered them. I look forward to talking with some time.
Hey there, Jonna! I’m glad you finally said hello. It’s so good to hear from you. Wow, it sounds like your ancestry is amazing!! Was this a 4th great grandfather or something like that who worked with Husband? Thanks for reading the blog and for commenting!!