Disclaimers, Code Of Conduct & Other Important Stuff
A Fraser's Ridge Homecoming
- By purchasing an admission ticket to A Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming, you are agreeing to ALL Disclaimers, Notices & Code of Conduct listed below and the TERMS & CONDITIONS of this site.
- Outlander North Carolina (ONC) and A Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming (The Homecoming) are in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Sony, Starz or Diana Gabaldon.
- Transportation to Leatherwood Mountains Resort will be “on your own”. ONC & AFRHC are not responsible for transportation.
- This is a Rain or Shine event. Please bring an umbrella or suitable rain gear.
- Seating may be limited at certain outdoor activities. It is suggested that you bring a camp chair or other similar seating.
- A majority of the AFRHC facilities (the term “facilities” does not include cabins used for accommodations) at Leatherwood Mountains Resort are handicapped accessible. The Hendrix Cabin, where registration will take place, is not accessible. If you require handicapped accommodations at Leatherwood, please check with the resort directly as not all accommodations are handicapped accessible.
- Check in to The Homecoming is from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM on October 3, 2019, at Leatherwood Mountains Resort (bring official ID). At the time of check in, you will receive a name badge which is color coded to the type of admission you purchased. This is your ticket, and it must be worn at all times. Anyone without a name badge will be asked to leave, so please do not lose it. If you plan to check in at a time other than what is listed, please notify ONC by email at email@example.com. If a Saturday Pass is offered and purchased, check-in is from 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM on October 5th.
- If you are planning to bring a pet to AFRHC, please check the policy of your accommodations to make sure pets are allowed.
- NO pets are allowed at any of the scheduled workshops, presentations, demonstrations or meals at AFRHC. Exception: Registered service animals only.
- The balance of ticket payments is due in full by June 30, 2019. Payments may be made in installments, exclusive of the $150 non-refundable deposit.
- The deadline for requests for refunds of payments made, minus the non-refundable deposit, is June 30, 2019. If a Saturday Pass is offered and purchased, all amounts paid are non-refundable. Refund policy can be found here.
- Should any special guest appearances have to be canceled due to circumstances beyond ONC’s control, no refund will be issued to attendees.
- Itinerary and appearances are subject to change without notice. The most up-to-date itinerary can be found here.
- A CASH bar will be available at each dinner and a whiskey tasting will be available at registration. PLEASE DRINK ALCOHOL RESPONSIBLY. ONC nor any of the vendors that supply samples will assume any responsibility for a guest that drinks irresponsibly.
- ONC will not tolerate misconduct of any kind. If a guest is behaving in a distasteful, disrespectful or unacceptable manner, that guest will be removed without a refund. Please be considerate of others during any of the workshops, events, activities and performances.