This policy is written in two parts.
The first part is related to tickets purchased to attend A Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming (referred to as AFRHC in Part 1).
The second part being related to physical items purchased from the Outlander North Carolina Store on this website.
Refunds & Transfers for Tickets Purchased To A Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming
- You may request a refund of all monies (minus any credit card authorization fee) paid towards admission EXCEPT for the initial non-refundable deposit of $150 no later June 30, 2019. No refunds will be given after this date.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of being unable to attend the event for any reason.
- Ticket purchaser bears the risk of cancellation of the event, or any part of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God, or terrorism. In case of such an emergency cancellation, ticket costs will not be refunded.
- AFRHC reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised time, program, and the listing of workshops and instructors, activities, demonstrations, presenters and performers as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
- AFRHC will not refund the cost of any other expenses incurred by ticket purchaser in connection with attending the event, including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation expenses.
- IF Day Passes are sold, all amounts paid for Day Passes are non-refundable at the time of purchase.
- Since the admission fee does not cover accommodations, please refer to the cancellation policy of where you will be lodging regarding refunds.
Transfer of Tickets
Transfer of tickets to a third party is allowed but it is required that AFRHC be notified by email of the transfer no later than three days prior to the event. Emails should be directed to email@example.com with the name(s) and email address(es) of the person(s) to whom the tickets will be transferred.
Refunds From The Outlander North Carolina Store
ALL sales are final. No exchanges or refunds except as noted below:
- Item is defective or damaged upon receipt. You must notify Outlander North Carolina at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt if your item is received defective or damaged. In this instance, please state in your email the nature of the defect or damage, attach a picture of the defective or damaged item and state whether you would like to receive a refund or a new item to be shipped to you.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Once your refund is approved, we will send you an email to notify you. We will also notify you of the rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.