Vendor Information & Application
Application Deadline Is August 15, 2019!
Before completing the application form, please read through the following information. If you have any questions please contact Beth at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your interest in participating in A Fraser’s Ridge Homecoming 2019!
- Vending dates are Friday, October 4, and Saturday, October 5. You may vend one or both days from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
- ALL work must be handmade and the original design/work of the vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tents and setup.
- Vendors will be screened for the connection their crafts, goods or information have to the State of North Carolina and/or to Outlander. Photos are welcome and may be emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org after submission of the application form. Photos may also be requested prior to acceptance.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance no later than 6 weeks after the completed application has been received.
- Communications and notifications will take place using email so please be sure to include an email address that you check frequently in your application.
- If accepted, you will be sent a link for booth and deposit information. A $50 REFUNDABLE deposit will be required to hold your spot. This deposit must be by check only made payable and mailed to Outlander North Carolina, 1833 Webbs Lake Road, Macclesfield, NC 27852. This deposit will be returned to you after the Homecoming ends. Please allow two weeks for your refund.
- There is NO fee for booth space.
- If you are unable to vend for any reason, you must notify email@example.com prior to the date you are expected to vend. If notification is not received, your $50 deposit will be forfeited.
- It is the sole responsibility of the vendors to abide by all NC state sales and use tax laws.
- Application deadline is August 15, 2019.
- Questions should be directed to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the button below to complete the application.